Publicis Sapient, the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, helps clients drive growth and efficiency and evolve the ways they work, in a world where consumer behaviour and technology are catalysing social and commercial change at an unprecedented pace.
With 19,000 people and over 100 offices around the globe, our expertise spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and creative combined with our culture of innovation enables us to deliver on complex transformation initiatives that accelerate our clients’ businesses through creating the products and services their customers expect. For more information, visit www.publicissapient.com.
Description du poste
Fancy joining a global organisation that is revolutionising the digital landscape? Today, as clients across industries are moving from digitally extending their businesses to placing digital at the core, Publicis.Sapient has an unprecedented opportunity to help them succeed.
What projects will you be part of?
As a Front-end Engineer, you’ll play a key role in engineering digital experiences for a variety of clients and solutions across desktop, tablet, mobile and various technologies, that are engaging, insightful, and intelligent. You’ll work closely with stakeholders, internal teams, and client teams to deliver solutions that are not only complex and large-scale but also industry changing and truly transformative in nature. We have an enterprise start-up culture delivering to some of the UK’s and world’s biggest names across retail, financial services, energy, and automotive.
What are we looking for in you?
Do you have the following?
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master who has run agile delivery
- Core project management capabilities
- Experience running Scrum or Kanban for feature teams
- A Delivery mindset owning the end to end process
- Experience of facilitating stand ups, agile/scrum ceremonies, decision making, and conflict resolution
- A solid background of working with product managers and the delivery team to ensure common priorities, manage dependencies and remove impediments
- Experience of identifying, managing, helping and mitigating project issues and risks
- Experience of leading diverse teams (ie multiple domains, across geographies, potential partners involved) to deliver integrated client solutions that achieve measurable business results for our clients