What is the opportunity?
To provide Investment Banking services (mainly M&A and occasionally support ECM, DCM and leverage finance initiatives) to corporate and private equity clients operating/investing in France.
What will you do?
- You will assist in the marketing and execution of M&A, equity and financing transactions
- Work within France GIB team and in close co-operation with global sector and products teams
- Assist in the development of relationships with, and generate revenue from, corporates and private equity clients operating / investing in France
- Proactively identify operational risks or control deficiencies in the business
- Review and comply with Firm Policies applicable to your business activities
- Escalate operational risk loss events, control deficiencies and risks that you identify to your line manager and the relevant risk and control functions promptly.
What do you need to succeed?
- Solid investment banking experience executing M&A transactions in Tier 1 institutions
- In-depth knowledge of Investment Banking services and the ability to apply them creatively to diverse client needs
- Sound judgement, particularly in valuation matters, with strong research and analytical skills
- Outstanding modelling skills with experience in merger and LBO analysis
- Master Degree in Finance or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CapIQ
- Excellent French and English language skills
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.