||French Client Support Agent (m/f)
||Services clientèle & aux particuliers
Cross Border Talents is hiring French Client Support Agents to work in one of our Clients in Lisbon, Portugal.
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual client-facing team and will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company. You’ll be guiding Client-Brands on the effectiveness of their ads - optimising Marketing campaigns, providing technical support and troubleshooting issues.
Responsibilities as a Legal Online Operations Analyst:
- Provide outstanding support services to top tier advertisers and internal sales teams.
- Answer campaign-related questions and troubleshooting.
- Master our internal tools and systems to effectively provide solutions and support to our clients.
- Collect assets from clients and identify gaps in order to effectively collaborate and optimize campaigns.
Requirements for the Legal Online Operations Analyst Vacancy:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience;
- Relevant work experience in Marketing/Optimisation projects;
- Must be fluent in English and French;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and as part of cross-functional teams;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Suite; Specifically, highly proficient in Excel.
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
- Competitive base salary and benefits;
- Training and career development opportunities;
- A culture of respect and human empowerment;
- Very nice office space by the Tagus river, served by several businesses and great access to public transportation.
||Cross Border Talents - Global Recruiter
||Portugal, Français, Lisbonne